Doorstep: Quebec City. A doorstep back in time; right here, right now. A flash of France, an expression of England. This scarf pays tribute to the two influences in our heritage.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash